ALL CONSULAR SERVICES ARE WITH APPOINTMENT ONLY
(ONE APPOINTMENT FOR EACH VISA APPLICANT)
ALL PASSPORTS MUST HAVE A MINIMUM VALIDITY OF SIX MONTHS AND ONE BLANK PAGE AVAILABLE FOR STAMPED VISAS
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VISA APPLICANTS
- Visa applications will only be accepted with a scheduled appointment.
- Submission of visa applications and collection of passports are strictly personal.
- Applicants are responsible to present all required documents as indicated on the Visa Section of the Embassy’s webpage. There will be no prior review of documents once a visa application is submitted.
- The Consular officer may request further documents in support of the visa application.
- Visas are subject to approval after a consular interview with the applicant.
- The visa fee must be paid in cash when submitting a visa application. Payment is non-refundable and does not guarantee approval of the visa application.
- The Consular Section does not issue express visas. Visas, if granted, are issued in 2-3 working days.
- Admission of entry to Mexico will be determined exclusively by the Immigration Authority at the point of entry.
EXEMPTION OF THE MEXICAN VISA FOR NATIONALITIES THAT REQUIRE A MEXICAN VISA TO TRAVEL TO MEXICO
Holders of the following valid documents are exempted from the requirement of the Mexican visa to travel to Mexico for a period of entry not exceeding 180 days and for non-gainful activities.
PERMANENT RESIDENCE CARDS FROM
ANY OF THE SCHENGEN COUNTRIES
ANY OF THE SCHENGEN COUNTRIES
The Immigration Authority at the point of entry may request the traveller to present the following documents as proof of the intended period of stay and purpose of entry to Mexico: hotel reservation, flight itinerary (round or onward ticket), tour itinerary (if applicable). Admission of entry to Mexico will be determined exclusively by the Immigration Authority at the point of entry.
- The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is NOT considered a valid United States visa for the purpose of travelling to Mexico under the exemption of the Mexican visa.
- Holders of Singapore and Malaysia passports do not require a Mexican visa to travel to Mexico for a period of entry not exceeding 180 days and for non-gainful activities.
- Nationals of Brunei Darussalam –country participating in the U.S. Visa Waiver program, thus eligible for the ESTA– MUST apply for the Mexican visa to travel to Mexico.
- Nationals of Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Sri Lanka and Taiwan are required to apply for the Mexican visa unless holding a valid visa or permanent residence card from the countries indicated on the list above.
ALL VISA APPLICATIONS ARE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM 9:30 AM TO 12:30 PM (EXCEPT ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS).
- Please make an appointment online.
- Download the application form and fill it in accordingly.
- Present along all documents required on the appointment date. The Embassy reserves the right not to process incomplete applications.
- Submission of applications and collection of visas are strictly personal.
- Always present original and photocopies of documents.
- The visa fee must be paid in cash in Singapore Dollars when submitting the application at the Consular Section of the Embassy (Consular Fees).
- The Embassy does not issue express visas. Visas are issued in 2-3 working days. For visitors, kindly plan your trip to Singapore taking into consideration the processing time of the visa.
The Consular officer may request further documents when presenting the application. The visa will be subject to approval after a consular interview.
MINORS APPLYING FOR VISA
- Visa applications of minors must be signed by both parents in the presence of the consular officer.
- If one of the parents cannot accompany the minor to the appointment, it is mandatory to present a notarized authorization from the parent not present allowing the minor to apply for the visa and, if approved, to travel to Mexico.
- If minors attend the appointment accompanied by someone different to their parents, it is mandatory to present a notarized authorization from their parents allowing the minor to apply for the visa accompanied by a legal guardianship and, if approved, to travel to Mexico.
If you are granted a Mexican visa you will be able to travel to Mexico. It does not guarantee entry to the country.
At the point of entry, Mexican immigration authorities may ask you some questions to confirm the reasons you are travelling to Mexico, the length of your stay, and how you are financing your trip.
As in all countries, Mexican immigration authorities will verify the authenticity of all the documents you present and the truthfulness of the information you provide. They will also confirm that no outright restriction exists.
All visitors are required to complete and present the immigration form “Forma Migratoria Múltiple” upon arrival to Mexico. The form can be obtained online and completed in advance in the following link (available only in Spanish):
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR TOURIST/BUSINESS VISA